Saturday, September 9, 2017

Schmincke Horadam Watercolors


Schmincke Horadam watercolors are artist grade watercolors made from Germany. I have heard a lot of good reviews for it as it is used by several professional artists. This piqued my interest but trying it out can be a bit expensive albeit really worth it. Hence, I tried to e-mail (info@schmincke.de) the Schmincke company if it's possible to have some samples or dot cards. Fortunately, it is possible after all. Here's what they sent me.



It includes two sets of dot cards, a brochure and a small letter :) telling me to enjoy the dot cards and I certainly will.






Here are the dot cards; one with 12 colors and the other with the new 35 colors.



 

I'm excited to try and see the colors. I'll be posting a swatch and color charts soon for your reference and viewing pleasure. Cheers!















No comments: