Monday, October 10, 2016

Portrait Studies



Emily Blunt as Rita Vrataski, Edge of Tomorrow
It's been a while since my last watercolor portrait post and here's my progress so far. I like to practice with some actors and models.

Cara Delevingne
Chloe Grace Moretz
Daisy Ridley as Rey, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Daisy Ridley
Alicia Vikander as Vera Brittain, Testament of Youth




Henry Cavill as Napoleon Solo, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Armie Hammer as Ilya Kuryakin, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Alicia Vikander as Gaby, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

I'm trying to practice different watercolor techniques like wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry but I still find it a bit hard cause it's so uncontrollable, aaarrgghh! The thing is I have to let go in watercolor and let the water do its trick.

Nikola Jovanovic

Josephine Le Tutour

Sean O' Pry
I will add some more in the future. For now, I'm gonna leave you with the skintone mixes I use. Au revoir! A bientot.


No comments: